Senin, 13 Mei 2013

"for someone"


When I saw you at the first time, I just want to know who you are, I want to know you more than just a friend closer than others. In every steps I take, there’s always home someday I’ll meet the one and I hope it’s you. I want to be with you through all the time, every seconds, every minutes, every hours, every day and every time. I want you beside me, every night before I close my eyes. I can’t stop thinking about you, you always tease my thought. Every morning when I wake up, I always remember about someone..you
Wherever I will go, I hope you are always with me. No one can replace you in my heart, no one can change my heart to love you, cause I know you are the best. I’ve ever seenend you are someone special in my life and the last. I wish could tell you. I love you more than words come out from my mouth. I love you from the deepest of my heart. No words can describe how much I love you, I don’t have anything to give to you, only my heart that will love you more than anything that I love. “Are you gonna be my love?”







0 komentar: